Provide housing for families in need and victims of domestic violence
Beacon Housing is a faith-based housing provider for homeless and low income families. Emphasizing higher education, community, and faith in God, the program helps bridge the gap to permanent housing and independence. Beacon Housing operates three facilities in Los Angeles County, including Casa de Alegria. Your gift will support Casa de Alegria which provides a two-year transitional living program for 9 women and their children who are escaping situations of domestic violence.
Learn more at www.beaconhousing.org.
This is how you can pray for us:
- Please pray for residents in general and in particular those who are struggling with employment during the pandemic.
- Please pray for Beacon Housing as we continue to grow:
- that we may expand our program offerings including emergency assistance and education-related programs to help our participants gain new skills and achieve financial independence
- that we may find collaborative opportunities with like-minded organizations to broaden service offerings and grow more affordable housing options for households in need
- that we may strengthen our organizational capacity through recruitment of new staff and volunteers, training, and partnerships
Commit to pray for Beacon Housing
We could use some help currently with social media strategies and graphic design (on ad hoc projects), which can be done remotely given COVID-19.