Covenant Children's HomeS
Provide loving homes & schooling for orphaned children
Children from LCPC and Gudluru, India have shared on video about everyday life and completed the same craft. A highlight video of this project is scheduled to be ready for viewing on Sunday, April 25!
Covenant Children’s Homes (CCH) has traditionally provided a family-style living environment in the local church, discipleship, and education for children in crisis in India. The children have lost one or both parents and are vulnerable to child labor or being sold into human trafficking. CCH works to restore their dignity, provide a future through education, and teach them about the love of God. Recently a new model for orphan care has been emerging and the pandemic has brought an accelerated transition from residential care for these children and youth in Covenant Children's Homes to a new model of biological family care. The same goals remain but with the additional help of social workers and others, CCH now provides the same support and care in the biological family setting.
Learn more at cch-india.com.
We have a LOT to pray about with Covenant Children’s Homes, so thank you so much for sincerely praying for the following:
- Pray for each and every child and new biological family caregiver (about 420 non-college age children/youth) - that they would develop a healthy family relationship and living environment.
- Pray for the effective training and development of CCH staff and pastors to adjust to our new model and see the Lord’s guidance and their critical role in it.
- Pray for wisdom and vision for Paige and Sean Whiting and CCH leadership both here in the States and in India to take CCH to the next level of orphan care.
- Pray for the training of other India-based ministries and organizations in family-based care which we are undertaking. This is a major paradigm shift for India as a country and we at CCH are a part of leading this.
- Pray for more meaningful and transformative partnerships for a new season of CCH.