Provide and support safe, loving homes for foster children in Southern California
FosterAll serves as a personal guide and support system to foster/adopt parents. It also provides faith communities with information on the foster care system and coordinates activities for congregants to support families and foster youth such as mentoring, hosting Parents’ Night Out or sponsoring youth outings.
Learn more at www.fosterall.org.
This is how you can pray for us:
- Pray for our foster families that God would grant them patience and wisdom in providing the most loving care possible for the children in their care.
- Pray for the children who have been placed with our families that they find peace and comfort during these difficult times in their lives.
- Pray that more families and individuals will foster/adopt our most vulnerable children.
- Pray that FosterAll will continue to cultivate nurturing, thriving relationships with faith communities and other organizations in LA County, Riverside County, and Orange County.
- Pray that FosterAll will continue to receive the necessary funding to accomplish the important work of finding safe and loving homes for children in need.
The gift of volunteering comes in many forms, whether it be financial or in the gift of time. Covid 19 has changed what volunteering looks like in every aspect of life. LCPC is partnering with FosterAll to provide meaningful activities for members to engage with foster families and/or foster youth living in group homes. Whatever the new normal is and whenever it returns, there will be opportunities to volunteer with this worthwhile organization. Stay tuned!