Free Burma Rangers
Free Burma Rangers
Give help, hope & love to people under attack & oppression
Update from Burma An interview with outreach partner, Dave Eubank of Free Burma Rangers. He spoke to us live from Burma: Wednesday, April 28, 7pm. Watch the recording of the interview here:
Free Burma Rangers (FBR) is a multi-ethnic humanitarian movement working to bring help, hope and love to people in the conflict zones of Burma, Iraq, Sudan, and Syria. Working with local ethnic pro-democracy groups, FBR trains, supplies, and equips indigenous relief teams to provide critical emergency medical care, shelter, food, clothing and human rights documentation in their home regions.
Contact us at email@example.com.
Learn more at freeburmarangers.org.
This is how you can pray for us:
- That we would follow Jesus and be forgiven and used by Him.
- That we would have continued access to cross borders back-and-forth in Burma as well as the Middle East.
- That we would be able to get all the resources needed to help the people in front of us. In the case of Burma, there are now thousands more in hiding that we are helping. We also have an outreach among the displaced in the Middle East and have been asked to help more.
- The new believers in Burma and the Middle East - that we would help them and that God would grow them.
- That we could take the next step in our aviation program and be able to fly medical routes in Burma.
- That we would have a new network that would reach deeper into the cities of Burma from where we are in the mountains and be able to help more there.
- For personal healing of some leg injuries for Dave, and for Karen as well for the kids to be able to do well at school.
- For a video project we are working on about Syria.
- To be Jesus' ambassadors in all we say and do everywhere we go.
- That God will bless you all and reward and protect you as you serve God and as you help us and so many others.