Monte Vista Grove Homes
Provide retirement housing for ministers and missionaries of the PCUSA
Monte Vista Grove Homes (MVGH) is a Christ-centered community that meets the residential needs of qualified, retired church workers of the Presbyterian Church (USA). Consistent with changing vocational patterns, MVGH now welcomes those from five denominations with which the Presbyterian Church (USA) is in full communion. In addition to independent living for these qualified church workers, they offer further levels of care, regardless of religious affiliation. Assisted living, memory care, and skilled nursing are open to the wider community.
Learn more at www.mvgh.org.
This is how you can pray for us:
- The safety and health (physical, mental, emotional, social, and spiritual) of our resident community; nearly 200 senior adults across 4 levels of care.
- Wisdom, peace, and emotional endurance for our leadership
- God's continued provision of resources and support as we weather the pandemic
- Write cards to our residents in assisted living and skilled nursing
- Assist the Auxiliary group with boutique sales, or sorting/pricing items before events (pending re-opening).
- Help with our annual gala (honoring Rev. Dr. Chuck Osburn!) by securing auction items or sponsorships, helping spread the word about the event, or setting up on October 16.